Scents, smells and cleanliness. I'm a "smell" person so having things that smell nice around me are important, here are my office drawer essentials:
1. Hand Sanitizer ( BBW Island Nectar)
3. Body Splash ( VS Love Spell) If you'll notice the scents are all in the same family I'm a citrus/fruity gal so they work nicely together
4 & 5. (In my gym bag) Deodorant and baby wipes- I love working out on my lunch break but do not like feeling icky putting my work clothes back on after, I cut unscented baby wipes in half, put them in a sandwich bag and use them for cleaning up after the gym
6. Lysol wipes- I share my desk with other people so its nice to be able to wipe down my desk when I come back from lunch
7. Air freshener - I like the bath and body works car fresheners to keep in my drawer essentials
8. Snacks, I have popcorn, oatmeal, granola bars and cans of soups in rotation in my drawer
9. Bag of make up- I keep an extra mascara, liner, blush, bronzer, and gloss in my desk! Its nice when I'm meeting a friend straight from work or leave my house without any makeup. Tis the season for free gifts- go to Macy's and check out their free gifts you can get a free bag of make up for your desk in one trip!
10. eye drops ( I haven't perfected this at work but I should)
11. Mints, cough drops, gum
12. Scarf, gloves, socks , umbrella. I have black scarf, $1 target gloves, socks and an old umbrella at my desk just in case weather strikes!
13. Brush and Hair ties
14. Nail File
15. Brush- ups /toothbrush & toothpaste
Well thats my list! Let me know if theres anything you need at your desk to make it feel like home!