Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lunch X2 snack and Dinner

Dinner: Lean Cuisine Shrimp Alfredo w/ peas and broccoli. and then some broccoli on top. Theres so much sauce in these things I always add some extra veggies in.
mmm raw beans, I ate these and then ate another helping
The makings of a lunch. I decided to kill two birds with one stone by making my lunch for today while making my lunch for tomorrow. Light bread is one of my go-to diet foods love it or hate it, it saves mad cals. I will never understand why bread companies can't find a happy medium its either 35 cals a slice or 100 cals a slice CMON people.
My lunch! Fittingly in a taco bell bag, I packed one of those sandwiches, a 100 calorie cheesecake yogurt with graham crackers crumbs on top and carrots, I killed the rest of the bag from that photo above.


No comments: