Friday, January 13, 2012

Getting Over the HUMP

So as cliche as it is the NEW YEAR has really pumped me up to go to the gym. I am not a person that hates the gym and actually enjoy going when I get into a routine but I am a naturally sedentary person, I don't "get antsy" to move, if you asked me if I have watched an entire season of a TV show in one sitting, why yes, yes I have and I've done it a couple times thank you. I don't like to think of it as lazy but I am very content to sit and rest and do crafting, reading, tv watching, and sewing stuff like that :)But a big a reason I'm especially pumped is because...IM GOING TO VEGAS!!! Yes I am incredibly excited and would LOVE to lose 5 pounds by my trip (okay really 10 but I'm being realistic here) I've lost 20 pounds so far and it hasn't been that noticeable to others and I see it in my hands, boobs and stomach but as silly as it sounds I think 5 more pounds will be enough weight to make it "noticeable" (I keep reminding myself "my body" isn't nearly as important to other people as it is to me :) but it would be nice to have all those passed pizza slices and cookies were noticed) So tell me whats your favorite thing about VEGAS?!?!

No comments: