Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The "I don't have time to work out" work out

There are so many times when I waste time wondering whether I have enough time to go to the gym that by the time I make a decision its no because I wasted 45 minutes. So here is my quickie work out that can have you in and out of the gym in 40 minutes

12 Mins- elliptical (I alternate 3 mins using arms/3 mins legs only making sure to be over 6 mph)
18 mins walking ( I vary every three mins at 3.6 mph @ 3.0 incline and then go 4.0 mph @ o incline)
6 sets of 10 @ 35lb hip abductor and adductor (6 sets each)
quick mat cool down
20 crunches reg
20 crunches right leg crossed
20 crunches left leg crossed
40 ankle touches (if you look like a penguin you are doing it right)
60 pulses (you stay crunched with arms straight pointing towards feet and doing mini pulses)

use a minute to stretch my legs and then go home to watch Dance Moms

No comments: