Sunday, October 4, 2009

dinner and a leftover lunch!

okay so yesterday being the sweeet amazing daughter I am I offered to make dinner!


STUFFED CHEESE AND PEPPER CHICKEN
I had three chicken breasts and cut them almost in half but not quite so filling could be put inside. I put a light laughing cow cheese wedge with chopped red pepper in each of the chicken breasts and closed them. I then melted some butter and mixed it with salt, pepper, crushed garlic and dried basil and just dipped my hands in it and rubbed it on the chicken breasts and put them in the oven for 30 mins at 400 degrees.

PARM OVEN ROASTED BROCCOLI
melt some butter or use olive oil. mix in cup with crushed garlic, parmesan cheese and pepper. Put broccoli in large bowl and pour mixture over and mix with your hands until broccoli is covered. when chicken only has 15 minutes left put the broccoli in with it.


I also made a batch of I believe it is East Side rice pilaf, it was really good and tasted nice mixed up with the leftover broccoli when I ate it for lunch today.


My mom doesnt like cheese that much so I ended up cutting up half of her left over stuffed chicken and eating it on wheat bread with come garlic hummus for lunch today.

No comments: