Saturday, October 22, 2011

Frozen Food Review


I tried the Healthy Choice Four Cheese Tortellini and green beans, it was under the modern classics category of healthy choice-they have so many categories these days but its one of the bigger boxes (12oz) compared to the usual (9-10oz).
I must say the nutritional stats are pretty good other than the sodium!
Theres whole grains, 2 servings of veggies and a lot of vitamins. What I also liked about this is even though it was a bigger entree, the new modern classics do not include the gross desserts that some of the "dinner sized" entrees do. Am I alone here when I say I would way rather have more dinner food than the gross overly sweet fruit concoctions they come up with? If its not chocolate its not worth it right? My rating 8/10- 300 calories, tasty, good amount of food, the amount of veggies was decent and nutritional stats were better than most frozen meals!

No comments: