Saturday, October 22, 2011

Workout Summary

Workout Summary:
Ellipitical -3.1 miles in 31 minutes (I think my new soundtrack with Beyonces new single Countdown helped speed me up from last time)
Treadmill 5.2mph running 8 minutes/3.1 walking 22 minutes
I was bored and not trying that hard what can I say?


Weigh in Wednesday went very well, I lost 13 pounds! My original weight-loss goal was 12 pounds so I made a new goal of 18 pounds by T-giving. I've been slacking on the exercise, in the first 5 weeks of my weight loss, but it was a little intentional. I didn't want to dive right in with a new food and exercise program so I started out with the food but now am going to work in a regular workout schedule as well. This is whats been working for me so far but I understand not everyones the same.

I would also like to make a DISCAIMER and say I have no exercise/nutrition education. I see these a lot of health blogs and will make something a little more permanent but in the mean time would just like to state everything you see on this blog is my own personal experience, I'm not a doctor so everything on here should be taken with a grain of salt if you are looking for ideas about your health.
Also on a side note ShopRites have nutritionists on staff (at least the one that opened in my area does) so if you are looking for free nutrition advice from someone who has a license, you may not even have to look any further than your local grocery store.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

No comments: