Saturday, October 22, 2011

Shelf product food review


I had no idea what to call this, shelf-food sounds really gross but hey we live in America its whats for dinner, or lunch as I would have it. I mixed in 2 tablespoons Carolina Thai Jasmine rice in 1/2 a package of Shahi Paneer(indian cottage cheese in a tomato and cashew sauce with indian spices) I was not feeling this meal it was very blah and I will not get it again. Also as a dieter seeing whole cashews on the cover and not having them in your meal is unbelievably dissapointing.

About the rice though, I can not say enough good things about this rice, I could live on it. It grows to 3X its size when boiled(maybe more) all I know is I made some for a group of people in a normal sized pot and it was like that episode of I Love Lucy where Ricky and Fred tried to be housewives and cook dinner and they put a pound of rice per person in to boil (I miss TVLand).

No comments: