Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Amy's Indian Palak Paneer Review


So I decided to give one of these meals a try on my college kid budget because every time I read about one of these meals it gets rave reviews! This meal was not all that awesome, not by a long shot! If you look at the picture you can see it doesnt look that appetizing but in general indian food is not about presentation it is about all the spices and flavors inside so I dived in. It was pretty bland and not at all exciting and A LOT of rice. These meals generally cost one and a half times a regular frozen dinner so it was pretty disapointing to have half my meal consist of rice even if it was organic. I will be trying another one soon because I think I just bought the black sheep of the group but I am not recommending this one.

No comments: