Thursday, July 2, 2009

lunchish


Hey again I got a little hungry and decided to break for lunch although its 3:30, I will need to eat right before we go out too because I'm a light weight when it comes to alcohol :) so I made a broccoli and cheese pizza on a tortilla with a bunch of carrots and snap peas on the side! I microwaved the veggies in a little bit of water so they softened up and it actually worked!
Hangover and drinking tips: The first two I learned from a nurse
1. Wonder why the drinking age is 21? Its because your liver is not fully developed until you are 21 so its really bad for you to be drinking before that
2. Eating fried or greasy food when you drink helps absorb a lot of the alcohol which makes a nicer pace for the liver to filter alcohol
3. This is my personal tip so not from a medical minded person or even a responsible person for that matter. Chug water and by that I mean atleast 3 glasses before you go to bed and everytime you wake up to go to the bathroom drink a glass of water to replace it. I'm happy to say I've never had a life crippling hangover.
As I get older I really see that difference in my skin after a night of heavy drinking! so definately no close-ups tomorrow!
Alright Have a good day and I hope no one is offended by this post!

No comments: