Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Healthy Tuna Salad sandwich

I would have taken a picture but I was about 1/2 done with the sandwich before I even thought about it. I stirred up a can of solid white tuna in water (drained it) with a BIG squeeze of yellow mustard and a small squeeze of FF zesty italian dressing. I needed a crunch and was saddened because I didn't have celery but found a close second! A jar of dill pickles! i love pickles and they gave the right amount of crunch in my tuna sandwich and I had two more on the side.


Its a miracle people! I finally sold my bed and its out of my house! I couldn't be more pleased! Its the only thing I KNOW I wouldn't be able to fit in my dads car. I was feeling hungry @ 3 but meeting people after a tuna sandwich is not something I'm willing to do so I waited until they came and took the bed so I didn't eat until 4.



Dinner last night- Smart Ones Lemon Herb Chicken Piccata w/ rice-(230 cals) really good but I was hungry after an hour and got a cup of Cookie dough @ UDF

No comments: